Minh Nguyen wrote:
Hi,

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 12:46 PM, Dr. David Kirkby
<david.kir...@onetel.net> wrote:

<SNIP>

The build on 't2' has now failed at the same point. This is now

I got exactly the same problem with my build attempt of Sage
4.3.1.alpha2 on t2.math.

It looks like something in the Sage library has broken. It could do with a cleanup I feel. There are tons of compiler warnings and William recently discovered two serious bugs which the Sun compiler chocked on, but gcc permitted.

I've just this minute started a build of sage-4.3.1.alpha1 and are about to go to bed. Later I'll look at that.

A cursory glance would suggest sage/rings/complex_double.c is at least implicated in some way. Do you know how I might be able to see if that file has recently changed, and by who? You are more a wizard with Mercurial than me!

There are endless compiler earnings from that sage library. If those could be cleared up, perhaps it might be easier to spot changes which are dubious.

Dave