>    * Merges cayley_graph with that for FiniteSemigroups. In the
>      merging, connecting_set was deprecated to generators. Also
>      providing a single element by itself as connecting set is no
>      more supported.

Why is connecting_set being deprecated? Why is a connecting set of
size 1 no longer supported? I can't say that I agree with any of these
changes. What are the justifications? A particular user of Sage
specifically requested that feature.

>      Why do we care about the produced graph using implementation =
>      "networkx"? I would tend to remove this implementation detail;
>      this would change the order of the edges, which requires fixing
>      a test in sage.graphs.generic_graphs

This is probably because of doctesting, back when I was trying to
switch over and before vertex labels other than integers were
supported.

--
Robert L. Miller
http://www.rlmiller.org/