Not that I can think of at the moment.

Sometimes these bugs can be terribly subtle. The other day I tracked
down a bug in FLINT's F_mpz_div_2exp on 32 bit machines. In the end I
found the following code gave the wrong answer:

ulong a = 573498595893479UL;
ulong b = 42;
printf("%lu\n", a>>b);

The problem is, on a 32 bit machine 42 >= 32 and the shift operator
does not work on some architectures when that is the case. For the
longest time I thought this was a compiler bug!!

Bill.