Em 3 de fevereiro de 2010 19:00, Paulo César Pereira de Andrade
<paulo.cesar.pereira.de.andr...@gmail.com> escreveu:

>> > I just submitted the bug:
>>
>> >http://bugs.python.org/issue7689
>>
>> > I'll let you know as I hear anything. (I know one of the corePython
>> > devs has a standing offer that he'll review a patch if you review 5 of
>> > his; if I don't hear anything in a week or so, I'll just bite the
>> > bullet and get this reviewed that way.)
>>
>> > -cc
>>
>> That's quite good already I can open a bug in Gentoo, quote that
>> bug and put a patched ebuild in the sage-on-gentoo overlay.
>> There are more chances of it being included in the main tree if there is a
>> bug
>> upstream and a need for it in Gentoo.
>
>  Hi,
>
>  Sorry for pestering :-)
>
>  What is the current state of this problem?
>
>  Any chances this will get accepted by upstream? (Currently I need
> that to patch
> Mandriva's python package).

  This information may be useful.

  I "hacked" my sagemath build, basically a search&replace, to use a
pickle.py with the sagemath patch, instead of cPickle,  But now I have
lots of doctest failures in the format:

  TypeError: sage.structure.sage_object.SageObject.__new__(Sequence)
is not safe, use list.__new__()

(I may burn some karma later (if any remaining :-) to get the python
patch in the mandriva python, but not sure if worth it, as there
should not exist too many users of cooker+sagemath, or users that
would be affected by this...)

Paulo