> If you have an spkg foo and type
>
>     sage -f -m foo.spkg
>
> then it will not be deleted from spkg/build/ after the install completes.

Yes, robertwb had privately told me that before.  I was thinking that
it might be worth having this happen in *all* builds from scratch, so
that one might be able to have (for example) hg_pynac "just work" out
of the box, if there are no other technical hurdles.

Would a change in spkg/build/pynac-... be detected by sage -b after a
change, or would one have to repackage the spkg and then sage -f it?
(I hope the answer is that sage -b works great!)

- kcrisman