On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 9:20 PM, Minh Nguyen <nguyenmi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi William,
>
> On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 4:15 PM, William Stein <wst...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I haven't been paying close attention to who did what lately, but
>> somebody messed up the cddlib spkg.
>
> The problem is due to #7109. See #8115 for the same problem as #8204.

That ticket (#8115) is very confusing.  I tried to read through it and
I don't even know what is going on.     It seems like the cddlib in
sage-4.3.2 is broken but nobody was able to cleanly sort out the
problems, and for some reason we didn't revert to a non-broken cddlib.
  Can you provide any clarification so we can get this sorted out?
Thanks,

William