Burcin,

thanks for putting this into the tracker. I am not yet quite sure what
goes onto the discussion forum and what goes into the tracker.

I saw your comment that the shortcut notation has been deprecated for
over a year already. Do you know when it is planned to actually remove
it? Is there already a ticket for that in the tracker?

Gustav