On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 7:20 AM, mhampton <hampto...@gmail.com> wrote:
> One thing that would be nice is to have a faster machine than t2
> running solaris.

We have disk.math.washington.edu, which is an 8-core 2.3Ghz opteron
with 32GB of RAM, which runs *OpenSolaris*.

Also, one could setup a Solaris 10 x86 virtual machine on boxen, which
would be another way to get x86 solaris that is way faster than t2.

Regarding sparc solaris, there are fast machines on skynet.

 -- William