On Feb 26, 1:20 pm, Volker Braun <vbraun.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The p0 doesn't build for me on Fedora 12 gcc 4.4.3. Adding #include
> <stdio.h> fixes it. You can get the (trivially) patched src/include/
> chomp/multiwork/mwdata.h from
>
> http://www.stp.dias.ie/~vbraun/mwdata.h
>
> With this change, it builds fine.

Thanks for testing it out. I don't know much about compiling programs,
but it looks like it's safe to make this change regardless of the
platform.  Does that seem right?  (That would make the spkg-install
file easy to change; otherwise, I don't know on which platforms to
apply this patch...)

An updated spkg (making your change on all platforms) is here:

http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/palmieri/SPKG/chomp-20100213.p1.spkg

It builds on my Mac, on sage.math, and on t2 (sparc).

--
John