On Feb 26, 8:51 am, mhampton <hampto...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I got those networking failures when trying to build chomp on t2,
> using sage-4.3.0.1.  If someone built chomp on t2, what sage version
> were you using?

Did you use the .p0 version of the chomp spkg? See below for the
link.  I "built" it on t2, but by hand: executing the commands in the
spkg-install file manually, because I don't have my own copy of a sage
installation.  I guess I could copy the system one to a /scratch
directory, but I haven't gotten around to doing that yet.

http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/palmieri/SPKG/chomp-20100213.p0.spkg

--
John