Dr. David Kirkby wrote:

I've now completed all the doctests - there are no more numerical noise failures at all, though some doc tests timed out, so it not inconceivable there might be some more, but to the best of my knowledge, those two numerical noise issues are the only two on Solaris.

Dave

I have to correct that!! I was doing two things on one machine and I recall one finishing and thought it was the doctest. That was not true - it is still going.

However, the fact remains that the only numerical noise issues I am aware of are tickets

Dave