On 10-Mar-10, at 11:01 AM, Brian Granger wrote:

Hello all,

In the older Cython docs here:

http://modular.math.washington.edu/home/was/www/home/gfurnish/old/sage-3.0.6/doc/prog/node55.html

The _sig_on and _sig_off macros are mentioned. But, when I try these in current Cython it fails. I found this
thread started by Ondrej a few years ago:

http://codespeak.net/pipermail/cython-dev/2008-November/003081.html

in which William brought up the possibility of moving the relevant code from Sage to Cython. William, are you willing to relicense the interrupt.h and interrupt.c functions under LGPL or another license that would allow their inclusion in Cython and other Cython using projects? I would like to port these
to Cython and try to add Windows support.

+1 to this.

Nick