Hi Dan,

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 08:42:59PM +0900, Dan Drake wrote:
> I briefly looked at what you did, and it looks nice.

:-)

> I'll integrate this into SageTeX, polish it up, and get a spkg
> prepared as soon as I can.

Great, thanks!

> > Maybe the most important for us would be to get a timeline for when an
> > updated sagetex spkg could be made available, since we will need that
> > feature shortly, and it is not that easy to share without the spkg.
>
> How short is "shortly"? I don't think this will get into 4.3.4, but
> probably the release after that. In any case, if I can prepare a spkg,
> you can point your users to manually install it; you just need to tell
> them to run "sage -i http://whatever...spkg"; and it will work.

I should have been specific: all we need indeed would be an updated
spkg; the integration within Sage is just a cherry on the cake.

Shortly is ... well, next week would be great; but I was already two
weeks late myself implementing this; so do whatever your schedule
allows you for.

Thanks again,

Best,
                                Nicolas