On 04/16/2010 01:14 PM, Bruce Cohen wrote:

On Apr 16, 10:50 am, Jason Grout<jason-s...@creativetrax.com>  wrote:

What kind of i7 do you have?  I have a quad core i7 920 that I compile
Sage on just fine.  I'm running 64-bit Ubuntu 9.10, though.

I have a quad core i7 860.   I had been hesitant to try 64-bit because
of problems with Java when I last tried 64 bit in 8.04, but I will try
this over the weekend.

FYI, jmol and 3d plots seem to work just fine for me, if that's what you're worried about.

I still have problems with flash videos, though. One of these days, I'll figure that out.

Thanks,

Jason