On 26 Mai, 16:32, Jason Grout <jason-s...@creativetrax.com> wrote:
> On 5/26/10 2:59 AM, David Kirkby wrote:
>
> > I sometimes wonder if trac tickets should have a "risk factor"
> > attached to them. Something like
>
> > 1)- Very low risk (Typos, documentation errors, numerical noise on
> > doctests.)
> > 2)  Low risk. (Changes that occur on only one or two rarer operating
> > systems, or specific versions of specific Linux distributions).
> > 3)  Medium risk (Changes to the library)
> > 4)  High risk. (Updates of most standard packages)
> > 5) Very high risk (Updates to standard packages which are used by many
> > people on all systems (MPIR, MPFR, Python etc) or if a new standard
> > package is added to Sage.
>
> I would be willing to try filling out such "risk factor" fields in trac,

+1

That would avoid setting "priority" to minor or trivial to indicate
harmless patches.

Awaiting an "official" release announcement on sage-release/sage-
devel, with documentation of what was merged.
So far, I've found 17 tickets merged, 16 of them related to Cygwin;
some of them not closed the usual way.
(More to come on other threads, but or because it is early morning in
Seattle... ;-)

-Leif