On May 26, 10:56 pm, Robert Bradshaw <rober...@math.washington.edu>
wrote:
> I didn't know anyone even looked at those numbers--maybe it would be
> better to put it in the *past* so people know not to trust it. I just
> deleted the date for now, though hopefully June is still a realistic
> target.
>
> - Robert

IMHO, Sage development should have a plan like Jeremy showed for
OpenOffice and FreeBSD - not have development occur in an
uncoordinated haphazard manner. That's not to say we expect everything
to happen on the days indicated, but at least have something to aim
at.

At the moment when I create a trac ticket, I gets a choice of several
milestones including  4.4.3 or 5.0. With no plan of what one of those
releases is supposed to consist of, when it is supposed to occur, its
hard to chose. (Actually, I just set it to the earliest, but if there
was a proper plan, then I'd be more choosy)

Dave

Dave