Hi,

There are 161 tickets here listed as "needs review":

      http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/report/30

So review some.   :-)

By the way, is anybody interested in crafting an "editor" system to
help organize matching reviewers with
tickets that need review?   This could be some new python code that
queries trac and generates good
reviewer/ticket matches, and sends out nags.  Or it could be something
more manual that is built on top of the editor system used by some
traditional paper journal.

Thoughts about ideas for making the review system OPTIMALLY EFFICIENT?

About a year and a half ago I wrote a blog post about our review
system not being optimally efficient:

    http://sagemath.blogspot.com/2008/11/sage-patch-review.html

--
William Stein