There is also LattE for enumerating integral points in a convex
polytope: http://www.math.ucdavis.edu/~latte/

I need to efficiently find lattice points in a parallelopiped (of
arbitrary dimension) with potentially half-integer vertex points
(including some facets but not others), which would fit under this
heading.  I have plans for a nice fix for my specific problem based on
suggestions by M. Koeppe, but wouldn't mind seeing the functionality
of Polytope() and LatticePolyhedron() extended.

Eva Curry