Hi folks,

In a recent thread [1] on sage-notebook, it was suggested that files
under the component

sage/server

need not contribute to the total doctest coverage. Taking a cue from
that, today's coverage update [2] contains good news.

I have blacklisted everything under sage/server in generating the new
doctest reports at [2]. This now means that as of Sage 4.4.4.alpha0,
the overall weighted coverage score is 84.6%. Previously, the number
of strategic modules was 180, i.e. we needed to get 180 modules up to
full coverage in order to meet the 90% coverage goal. Now, the number
of strategic modules is down to 140.

[1]
http://groups.google.com/group/sage-notebook/browse_thread/thread/a07e542145ec1c99

[2] http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/mvngu/doctest-coverage/