On Jun 15, 2010, at 09:50 , kcrisman wrote:

I haven't posted about this before, but on my OSX 10.6 MacBook Pro, I
have consistently gotten this error when doing doctesting of sage/ plot/
plot3d/base.pyx.  Built from scratch, doesn't matter.  I figured it is
just my computer, but figured I'd ask if anyone else has seen
something like this.  If not, I assume it's something I did wrong
without knowing it.

I have a new MBP running 10.6.3. I built 4.4.3 from scratch, no problems, and all tests, including this one, completed without error. As a check, I just reran your specific test, and it happily completed w/o error.

HTH

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon at Large