On Jun 15, 1:14 pm, "Justin C. Walker" <jus...@mac.com> wrote:
> On Jun 15, 2010, at 09:50 ,kcrismanwrote:
>
> > I haven't posted about this before, but on my OSX 10.6 MacBook Pro, I
> > have consistently gotten this error when doing doctesting ofsage/
> > plot/
> > plot3d/base.pyx.  Built from scratch, doesn't matter.  I figured it is
> > just my computer, but figured I'd ask if anyone else has seen
> > something like this.  If not, I assume it's something I did wrong
> > without knowing it.
>
> I have a new MBP running 10.6.3.  I built 4.4.3 from scratch, no
> problems, and all tests, including this one, completed without error.
> As a check, I just reran your specific test, and it happily completed
> w/o error.

I think this may be related -
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1867250/having-trouble-installing-pil-in-snow-leopard
- as I seem to have the same multiple libjpeg issue as in
http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/7344 .

Is this something that should be considered a 'real error'?  Note that
I have no idea what libjpeg my build uses.

- kcrisman