Dear Joal,

Was this a downloaded binary?  The variable '/scratch/...' seems to
indicate this is the case.  This is usually not a problem on a 'home-
built' one - I've installed lots of R packages using

sage: r.install_packages()

I'm opening a Trac ticket for this, but unfortunately don't know
enough about building to fix it.  This is now

Thanks!  And glad you were able to get it working.

- kcrisman