On 08/11/2010 05:00 PM, William Stein wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 2:50 PM, Mitesh Patel <qed...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 08/10/2010 04:35 AM, Kutoma Ltd wrote:
>>> Thanks for any clarification.Also maybe a other question.Is someone
>>> working on any Interop between Sage and Haskell.
>>
>> I'm not aware of any ongoing projects to bridge Sage (or Python) and
>> Haskell.  I'd be happy to be corrected!
>
> This took one second to find on Google and appears relevant:
>
>   http://gopher.quux.org:70/devel/missingpy
>
> "MissingPy is a Haskell binding to Python and library of Python
> interfaces for Haskell."

Thanks.  I mentioned MissingPy

http://hackage.haskell.org/package/MissingPy

in the old sage-devel thread.  I think it worked --- allowed me to call
some Python code from Haskell --- when I last tried experimenting with
it over a year ago.

The Haskell and OpenSolaris discussions in this thread are orthogonal.