On Sep 7, 6:28 pm, "Dr. David Kirkby" <david.kir...@onetel.net> wrote:
> On 09/ 7/10 02:57 PM, Jason Grout wrote:

> > This is a problem faced throughout software engineering, of course. I
> > think of the many times in my CS degree where we talked about the
> > necessity of drawing up specs (i.e., tickets) and sticking with them,
> > and I think also of many times we'd meet with clients when I was a
> > programmer where the issue of creeping featureism and expanding scope
> > were addressed and curtailed.

Maybe if someone knows of a nice (short, direct) article about this
topic, they could add a reference to the developer guide, both in the
sections about creating tickets and reviewing tickets.  This would
hopefully give some general perspective from which conflicts could be
resolved :)

At minimum, a reference sent to this list might also be appreciated.

-Niles