On 9/30/10 6:25 AM, maldun wrote:
There is another thing that I want to mention another thing:

Leif mentioned that it would be important that after installing of
numpy rebuilding of sage should happen with -b, and not with -ba
like I suggested. I can understand his thoughts because actually it is
a good thing when sage builds the only the .pyx files which are
concerned.

There have been times in the past when an spkg update required sage -ba. I'm not commenting on whether that is good or not, just saying that there is precedent for saying that an spkg update requires sage -ba. I personally don't find it offensive to require sage -ba for an underlying library.

Thanks,

Jason