Hi Nathann,
does your code provide for returning infeasibility certificates?
in case of CPLEX Python interface, it's here:
<lp-problem>.solution.advanced.dual_farkas()
This is something I need for our research on quantum codes; I have an
industrial
amount of smallish LPs, most of them infeasible, and have to
understand why...
I started out using Sage/cvxopt interface to GLPK, and then switched
to CPLEX,
as I wanted these certificates, as well as ILP solutions, when they
exist.

By the way, CPLEX Python interface does allow cut generation from
within Python, so claiming that Sage is the 1st do do this is a bit
too strong...

Cheers,
Dima