On 10/24/10 02:55 PM, Dan Drake wrote:
On Sun, 24 Oct 2010 at 08:52AM +0100, David Kirkby wrote:
It used to take about 1800 seconds to doctest Sage on my Sun Ultra 27
which runs OpenSolaris. That has now dropped to about 1600 seconds in
the latest version (4.6.rc0).

You can use "sage -coverageall" to give you information on the number of
doctests. With Sage 4.5, I see:

Overall weighted coverage score:  82.7%
Total number of functions:  25764

With 4.6.rc0, I see:

Overall weighted coverage score:  84.3%
Total number of functions:  26592

More functions, higher coverage -- so more doctests.

Dan

--
---  Dan Drake
-----  http://mathsci.kaist.ac.kr/~drake

Thank you. Interesting. I wonder if one of the longer tests has been dropped? For some reason I can now test this is 1600 s or so, instead of 1800 s.

Anyway, I guess it is better than the computer slowing down!!

dave