Hi,

at #1956 an implementation of multivariate power series is provided. The patch
has been sitting idle for quite some time now and I would like to push it
forward. I did take a look (I'm not the author, just a reviewer!) and I think
the patch is ready to go in. However, I don't use multivariate power series
ever, so I'm not the right person to ask.

Thus, here's my proposal: if you care about (multivariate) power series,
please give the patch a spin. If there is no negative feedback by the end of
the week, I conclude that my opinion must suffice and I'll give the patch a
positive review.

if you want to avoid applying the patch, check out my Sage 4.6.1.alpha2 with
the patch applied at:

/home/malb/scratch/sage-4.6.1.alpha2/

on sage.math.

Cheers,