On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 at 06:26PM -0800, William Stein wrote:
> Another good thing to do as part of this sprint would be to greatly
> improve the logging ability of the notebook server.  The logs could,
> of course, get stored to a database, for increased flexibility and
> ease of querying.  They could be studied from a web admin page.
> Probably we can copy ideas from Django or something.

Yes! I would love that. Right now, I have little idea how much the
public KAIST servers are being used -- I can see logins, but I'd like
more information. This would be helpful to me, and also make it easier
to convince administrators / grant funders to drop money on servers.

Dan

--
---  Dan Drake
-----  http://mathsci.kaist.ac.kr/~drake