On 2010-12-08 16:28, Mitesh Patel wrote:
> I've reproduced this when upgrading "manually" from a copy ('cp -a') of
> vanilla 4.6 to 4.6.1.alpha3 on OS X 10.6 (bsd.math)
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sage-release/browse_thread/thread/8dbb88f4bb9a6c27/fca9c2ed57255675?#fca9c2ed57255675
>
> and on Ubuntu 8.04.4 LTS (sage.math).  I'm not sure yet about what's
> causing it.  I'll try to investigate later today (My schedule has
> recently been disrupted).
>
> Other upgrade attempts on sage.math failed.

Strange.  I have not been able to reproduce this upgrading problem on
sage.math (I use less "aggressive" make settings, maybe it is because of
that?).  The only problem that I consistently get is that sagenb is not
upgraded, resulting in doctest failures (but the build always worked
fine for me).

Jeroen.