On 15 Dez., 21:25, leif <not.rea...@online.de> wrote:
> I'm currently preparing a SageNB 0.8.9.p1 with the changes from #10176
> (patches only rebased w.r.t. the version number in setup.py) and some
> further minor additions.

Changes, more changes, further changes... :/
(Most to sdist and spkg-dist itself; comments and error checking...)

Should I open a new ticket for the new spkg or put the changes (diff /
patch) onto #10176?

> If this doesn't fix the issue, it should at least give error messages
> which allow to track the problem further down.

> To first finally answer the question in the thread's title: Yes. ;-)

But I have another question:

Are there [separate] scripts ('sage -whatever ...') to clone the
*sagenb* repo and switch the sagenb branch???

'sage -clone' (which calls sage-clone) certainly does not, and I
haven't found others.

-Leif