Hi folks,

Say I have a weighted graph G, but I now want G to be unweighted. So I
try using G.weighted(False) to toggle G to be unweighted. This doesn't
work as I expected, as demonstrated in the following transcript:

sage: version()
'Sage Version 4.6.1.alpha3, Release Date: 2010-12-05'
sage: G = Graph({1:{2:3}})
sage: G.weighted()
False
sage: G.weighted(True)
sage: G.weighted()
True
sage: G.weighted(False)
sage: G.weighted()
True

I would expect that after the command G.weighted(False), a subsequent
call to G.weighted() would return False. Clearly this is not the case.
If I can't toggle a weighted graph to be unweighted using the above
approach, is there some way to do so without creating a new graph?

--
Regards
Minh Van Nguyen