Repeating, with a little extra, since the Joint Meetings start
tomorrow...  Can someone make a computer screen with this info to show
at the table?  Maybe a slightly nicer one :)

http://www.ams.org/temp/mtgs-2125-1067-z1-1926.pdf (Don Krug, from the
summer PREP workshop, talking about "Teaching Introductory Computer
Programming to Mathematics Majors with SAGE.")
http://www.ams.org/temp/mtgs-2125-1067-l1-972.pdf (Our friends from
Sunkyunkwan University who have presented in the past, I think, on
"Mobile Sage-Math for Linear Algebra and its Application.")
http://www.ams.org/amsmtgs/2125_abstracts/1067-z1-1891.pdf (Gregory
Bard from Fordham on "Exploring Game Theory with SAGE, the open-source
competitor to Maple, Mathematica, Matlab and MAGMA.")
http://www.ams.org/temp/mtgs-2125-1067-00-1383.pdf (The UTMOST grant
team at the DUE poster session)
http://www.ams.org/temp/mtgs-2125-1067-ab-1770.pdf (David Perkinson of
Reed will use Sage a little in presenting Abelian sandpile models)

In addition, many Sage developers and friends will be giving talks.
SOME of these are (do a search at
http://www.ams.org/meetings/national/jmm/2125_progfull.html
for when):

Jason Grout
Rob Beezer
Thomas Judson
Flavia Stan
Karl-Dieter Crisman

I'm sure it will be obvious I didn't do a very full search and that
there are many more (?).

Finally, there will be a Sage table at the back of the exhibit area,
just to the left of the AMS and MAA areas.

- kcrisman