On 03/ 5/11 07:31 PM, Mike Witt wrote:
On 03/05/2011 11:19:35 AM, Dr. David Kirkby wrote:
If you try a Google search for Mathematica, you should (I hope) be
able to find a sponsored ad for Sage. Please do NOT click it, as I'm
paying for every click, so would rather only people who don't know
about Sage actually clicked the ad.

It worked for me. The Sage ad was actually above the ad for MMA Home
Edition.

-Mike

We have got 4 click on it in the few hours its been running. Thats the limit for today, as I've set a limit of £1.00/day, so my £30 lasts a month. Thats all the clicks I'll get for £1.00. I think a day starts at 0000 GMT.

I had another idea related to this. Do the advertising on Google, but limit the ads to only those countries where there are very few Sage users. That could help "spread the word" to new areas, without running up a lot of money in advertising.