On 03/ 5/11 11:08 PM, Rob Beezer wrote:
I get just one ad, for Mathematica Home Edition.  Repeated searches
just bring this up, with two variants on the actual text of the ad.
One says $295, the other says "fraction of the cost."    Hmmmm.

I've hit the limit for the amount I'm willing to spend per day. The ads should start appearing again in a day.

4 people have clicked it. Obviously Wolfram Research have a bigger budget than
me!