Le 14/03/2011 14:48, David Kirkby a écrit :
Have you run the Python test suite?

$ SAGE_CHECK=yes
$ export SAGE_CHECK
$ ./sage -f python-2.6.x (or whatever version we have)

That will run the Python test suite. ~Just about everyone gets some
failures, but if you get pickling failure, then report that upstream
to the Python developers. If you are lucky, someone might suggest a
patch.

The result wasn't perfect, but doesn't look that bad :
322 tests OK (no list)
4 tests failed (distutils, fcntl float and zlib)
39 skipped (long list)
5 skipped, but unexpected (tcl, dbm, ssl, gdbm and bsddb)

So that probably means my problems come from sage pickle code...

Snark on #sage-devel