Great job Jason and Mike. Seems the Jmol problem is fixed. At least it
works here on ubuntu and firefox 3.6 and chromium 10 with sun's java.

I pulled Jason's changes into my repo, so every one who pulled from me
can do just hg pull; hg up. Finally, there needs to be one line change
done in the sage library as given by Jason in
http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/11078.
After sage -br you should have Jmol working.

Rado