On 4/5/11 6:40 PM, William Stein wrote:
On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 4:39 PM, Justin C. Walker<jus...@mac.com>  wrote:

On Apr 5, 2011, at 16:31 , William Stein wrote:

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 9:21 PM, Rado<rki...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Great job Jason and Mike. Seems the Jmol problem is fixed. At least it
works here on ubuntu and firefox 3.6 and chromium 10 with sun's java.

I pulled Jason's changes into my repo, so every one who pulled from me
can do just hg pull; hg up. Finally, there needs to be one line change
done in the sage library as given by Jason in
http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/11078.
After sage -br you should have Jmol working.

I have updated http://flask.sagenb.org and now 3d works, and I've also
not seen the tinymce problem anymore.  Great work guys!  Are there any
remaining known bugs?

I just followed the above link to the notebook page, and was shown a page where the
"password" box has "Error: Wrong password" next to it.

This may have been mentioned before (I've deleted the thread).

I'm looking at this, and I can't reproduce it locally, though I see it on flask.sagenb.org.

William, can you pull from my repository, specifically changeset:

https://code.google.com/r/jasongrout-sagenb/source/detail?r=958d950d80278b054d7465a0180353b4c87f58f0

It's a shot in the dark for what might be the problem.

Thanks,

Jason