Hi William,

On Sat, Apr 2, 2011 at 3:07 AM, William Stein <wst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It sounds like it might be less work for you if we switch to "email
> Minh for an account"?

I can't say it would be less work for me. I check trac very often for
over two years now. Creating trac accounts even on a daily basis would
be normal routine for me. If you want, I would assume that role and
manage the creation of new trac accounts. That is, anyone wishing to
create/modify/delete or otherwise manage their trac account should
contact me or someone with relevant privileges on trac.

--
Regards
Minh Van Nguyen