On Sat, Apr 02, 2011 at 07:16:16PM +0100, David Kirkby wrote:
> > It sounds like it might be less work for you if we switch to "email
> > Minh for an account"?
>
> Or how about setting up something which copies the mail to those with
> admin rights on trac, so it does not rely on any one individual?

I would vote for that. Very often in our Sage(-Combinat) days we get a
bunch of participants to create an account on trac, in order to start
working at once on how to report a bug. Not having to wait for the
account creation is handy. But we can't ask Minh to be instantly
responsive 24 hours a day :-).

By the way maybe we should just make sure to have someone with
administrative rights for creating accounts among the organizers of
the workshop.

Cheers,
                                Nicolas
http://Nicolas.Thiery.name/