The latest stable release of gcc is 4.6.0. Does anyone know of any problems building Sage apart from these 4 I am aware of.

1) Singular fails to build

2) Lcalc fails to build
(merged in sage-4.7.alpha4 )

3) PolyBoRi fails to build on Solaris
(merged in sage-4.7.alpha4 )

4) Rubiks failing a doctest on Solaris
(needs review).

On what systems have people checked Sage with gcc 4.6.0?

I doubt anyone will escape the first two of these bugs if using gcc 4.6.0. The third is definitely going to be specific to Solaris. The fourth might show up on other platforms, though I've only seen it with OpenSolaris.

Has anyone tried gcc 4.6.0 on OS X??