Mike,

On 16 April 2011 14:36, Mike Hansen <mhan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 11:43 PM, Dima Pasechnik <dimp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I recall reporting some weirdness on Windows 7, originating from the
>> randomized addressing issue.
>> (that's what rebase and rebaseall Cygwin utilities are/were fighting).
>> At that time Cygwin still had Python 2.5.
>>
>> Is it correct that since then it has fixed itself, as Cygwin folks
>> found a way to fix these problems?
>
> Everything I've done has been on WindowsXP since that's the only
> Windows box I currently have access to.

As XP is becoming obsolete (it does not seem to be possible to easily buy it, or
a new computer with it preinstalled), it seems to be urgent to start testing on
Windows 7, too.
When I tried it, it really behaved badly (I don't have such a system
available right now,
but I asked our IT to provide me with one).

Best,
Dima