On Sat, Apr 23, 2011 at 08:45:06AM -0700, kcrisman wrote:
> And it should be
>
>     EXAMPLES:
>
>     We here give an interesting example::
>
>         sage: bla

+1 on the S to EXAMPLES. And, when not obvious, +1 on having a
description of the intention of the example is doing.

On the other hand, there is no point in adding a sentence like "We
here give an interesting example", as it does not bring any
information: EXAMPLES by itself tells we are going to give an example;
and as a doc writer, one should strive at choosing interesting
examples anyway, but one can't decide for the reader whether (s)he
will actually find it interesting.

Cheers,
                                Nicolas
http://Nicolas.Thiery.name/