> On 2011-05-10 10:53, Jean-Pierre Flori wrote:
> > On 5 mai, 12:18, Jean-Pierre Flori <jpfl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> On 5 mai, 12:01, Jeroen Demeyer <jdeme...@cage.ugent.be> wrote:> This is
> >> #11278 (needs_review).
> >>
> >> Thanks for pointing that out, I'll have a look at it.
> >
> > I was able to build Sage with #11278 applied, but when I ran make
> > ptestlong I got timeouts for sage/interface/expect.py and sage/
> > interface/maxima.py
> > Running expect.py again alone passed, but maxima.py timed out each
> > time.
>
> This is an old (and known) problem on Mac OS X 10.4 systems.
Make that old ppc systems. My old G4 running linux had the same kind of
problems. pari was running out of memory too.

Francois

This email may be confidential and subject to legal privilege, it may
not reflect the views of the University of Canterbury, and it is not
guaranteed to be virus free. If you are not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and erase all copies of the message
and any attachments.

Please refer to http://www.canterbury.ac.nz/emaildisclaimer for more
information.