On 2011-06-10 18:22, Robert Bradshaw wrote:
> Maybe pending? Is this for positively reviewed tickets?
I don't think it is only for positively reviewed ticket, but in practice
most ticket on it would already have positive review.  But then one
discovers an obstruction to merge them and sets the milestone to
sage-wait (or sage-pending).

> Is "needs-info" insufficient.
I think that "needs_info" means something different and is actually
quite close to "needs_work".  For example, there might be something
wrong with the patch but it's not completely clear that there is
actually something wrong.  I also use "needs_info" for missing
Author/Reviewer names.

Jeroen.