On 6/22/11 3:27 AM, rostam wrote:
I am a main developer of GraphLab.
We found out finally these different approaches for integration after
discussion.

1. The simplest one is to run a GraphLab instance on the user PC, when
he/she type some command like edit_with_graphlab.
2. To make an applet version of GraphLab. It needs much effort to be
done, also we are not sure about the good efficiency as GraphLab is
not a lightweight project.
3. Converting the GraphLab GUI part to Javascript code step by step.
We need to connect to other parts of GraphLab (Model and Control)
remotely.

Please discuss your idea about these approaches.

Any one of these would work, so I guess the question is how much development effort you have to put into it. It certainly would be easy to do (1), given that GraphLab was installed.

I'm CCing sage-devel, where other people may also have comments.

Thanks,

Jason

--
Jason Grout