Hi Burcin,

On 18 Jul., 11:37, Burcin Erocal <bur...@erocal.org> wrote:
> AFAIK, there are 3 tickets on trac: 4260, 4968, 4258

Thank you!

> Perhaps you can help with the pickling, coercion, etc. problems once I
> get the linbox wrapper working. ;)

I can at least try.

In the meantime, I work on improving MeatAxe. For example, they don't
use Strassen multiplication. So, it is tempting for me to see whether
MeatAxe can benefit from the stuff in sage.matrix.strassen. For my
application (project on computation of Ext algebras), I will try to
write everything generically, so that eventually both MeatAxe and Sage/
Linbox matrices will work.

Cheers,
Simon