Very nice!  Several suggestions - that are just that, suggestions.

I'd move "matrices" to be right next to "linear algebra."  Maybe
include .characteristic_polynomial() in the linear algebra section.

I don't see ".diameter()" anywhere.

A section on "constructions"?  You have "products", but there are
other ways to make new graphs, such as the line graph.

You could do a "properties"
section.  .is_forest(), .is_interval(), .is_regular(), some selection
of the most important of the ".is_" methods you do not have already in
other places.

As Minh said, a handful of pre-built graphs, either useful infinite
families, or one-off classic examples, would be a good addition.

A couple of graphics would make it more visually appealing.  Maybe
some information on plotting (which is sometimes confusing).  You
could give an example plot command, and include the resulting output/
graphic (hopefully without cut-off vertices).

Where you have  "graph." repeatedly, you could probably use "G." and
save yourself a bit of room on each line.  And I'd think something
like  G.is_isomorphic(H)  would be apparent to most readers,
especially when the roles of G and H are interchangeable.

When I did one of these for linear algebra, I did not try to be too
precise about all of the data types and options, unless it was a
frequent "gotcha" or a key feature.  I had just a small section on
"help", things like tab-completion, which you could recycle in this if
you wished.

Rob