Yeahhhhhhhh !! Great stuff :-)

Small things you could like to add, depending on the use you intended for
your pdf :

Construction of graph through addition*multiplication :

G = 2*g + 3*h (where g and h are graphs)

or one of the most frequent loops in graph algorithms :

iterating over vertices :
for v in g:

iterating over edges :

for u,v in g.edges(labels = False):
for u,v,l in g.labels():

If it were just me I would have put a "NP-Hard problems" section, but I know
that's not really relevant in a quickref guide :-D

otherwise :

add_edges appears twice
I spotted a "Cpython"

The commands (edge/vertex)_disjoint_paths, (edge/vertex)_connectivity and
flow would perfectly fit in the connectivity section. And the "matching"
method we have in Sage is much worthier of being on your quickref than
TSP/Steiner/... of the NP-Hard section I mentionnd previously  :-)

Well, even if you do not like *any* of those suggestions, thank you again
for this file ! ;-)

Nathann