On 2 Aug., 19:09, William Stein <wst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There is now a "high priority wishlist" of bugs/issues to work on for
> Sage Days 32 (Bug Days):
>
>      http://wiki.sagemath.org/days32/wishlist
>
> Of course, if anybody wants to start early, work remotely, etc., please do!

Should perhaps be called Sage WishDays? ;-)

I've added the corresponding tickets for MPIR (#8664, #11616 for
newer / latest upstream releases) to the wiki page (the latter needing
testing / review).  Both tickets depend on #5847 (GMP-ECM 6.3) which
again needs review of a rebased one-line patch to the Sage library
(only the after-context changed, cf.
http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/8664#comment:121).

If no-one beats me, I'll open a ticket for upgrading MPFR to 3.0.1 +
latest upstream patches, and rewrite its spkg-install.

-leif